This is not a morel recipe, but a lot of morel hunters search the woods in the fall for these treasures.
- 6 oz hen of the woods mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic large, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp parsley fresh, and chopped
- 1 tbsp shallots minced
- Rinse mushrooms lightly and trim any rough parts if necessary.
- Divide into smaller clusters and set aside. In medium size skillet, heat oil and sauté mushrooms about 15 seconds.
- Add salt and pepper and sauté another 15 seconds. Stir in parsley, shallots and garlic.
- Cook 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat and serve as side dish. YIELD: 4 Portions