This is an interesting twist on dessert. Who would have though that you can enjoy morels in as a dessert.
- 4 oz Morels fresh, diced
- 1.4 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup banana liqueur
- 4 bananas sliced long ways
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Place butter, sugar, morels and cinnamon in skillet.
- Cook over low heat until sugar dissolves stir in liqueur and place bananas in skillet.
- When bananas start to brown add rum slowly in center of skillet. Carefully light the pan to flambé the rum.
- When flames have gone out carefully lift bananas out and place on a plate add ice-cream and pour the caramelized morel sauce over the ice-cream and serve.