- 1 Russet Potatoe 8 to 10 oz each
- 1/2 lb Morels chopped about 2 cups
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 lb beef sirloin tip well trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp dry white wine
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 2 tbsp water
- green onion minced for garnish
- Sauté morels and onion in oil and butter until onions are barely tender. Add beef and sauté until medium rare.
- Add remaining ingredients; cook and stir until thoroughly heated.
- Cut or pierce tops of hot potatoes lengthwise; squeeze ends and push toward center to open.
- Spoon morel mixture over baked potatoes. Garnish with green onions.