This makes a great side dish for chicken or beef entrees, or enjoy as an appetizer.
- 1 lb morel mushrooms large and fresh
- 6 oz salmon fresh poached and cooled
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz monterey cheese shredded
- green onions bunch, diced
- 1 egg egg wash
- flour and panko breading
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Clean morels and cut stems off.
- Combine salmon cheeses, green onions, salt and pepper. in mixing bowl and then stuff into morels.
- Dip mushrooms into flour then egg wash and into panko breading.
- Push breading into egg firmly and deepfry for 2-3 min at 350.