This is a wonderful dish to compliment any entree, or enjoy as an appetizer.
- 4 potatoes large baking
- 1 cup broccoli chopped
- 1 cup morel mushrooms minced
- 3 oz olive oil extra virgin (EVOO)
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 cup green onions chopped
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3 tbsp heavy cream or milk
- 2 oz sea salt
- dash pepper to taste
- Wash potatoes and roll in sea salt. Bake at 350° for 50 min.
- In sauté pan, sauté broccoli, morels and garlic in olive oil and butter and a dash of salt for 5 min or until soft.
- Cut potatoes in half and using a spoon scoop out potatoes leaving the shell to be used as a boat.
- Mash potatoes with sour cream and milk, to desired consistency. Add salt, pepper, green onions, and sauté mixture.
- Mix well and Fill potato boats with mixture. Top boats with chedded and Bake for 30 minutes at 350° F.